Saturday, August 8, 2015

Wedding Dresses Spring 2016

No, I'm not getting married again.  I just love dresses.  That should be the name of this blog but whatever.  I can't help but look at dresses and dream of wearing them.  My favorites are vintage but wedding is near the top too.  So, I present you with "My Favorite Wedding Dresses at This Time."

2016 bridal wear is bringing lots of fluff and ruffles, lace and feathers, and swirling layers.  Many are quite beautiful but some are just over the top gaudy.  Plunging necklines make a huge showing, literally.  I have to wonder what a young woman must be thinking or rather her father must be thinking of those types of dresses.  Yikes!  Illusion bodices run rampant but and that makes me ask, Undergarment anyone?"

I found all these dresses on Brides.com.  
Christos Wedding Dress - Spring 2016Cristos



Galia LahavAngel Sanchez
Sareh NouriVictoria Kyriakides
So, if you had to choose, which would it be?????
Post a comment and let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment